The Skins Cycle Women’s Compression Short Sleeve Jersey Tremola with the WOW effect! The design of the catwalks in Paris and Milan combined with a functional cut and highly technical material that is the Skins Cycle Compression Short Jersey Tremola! It includes SKINS proven engineered gradient compression on the arms to increase the delivery of oxygen to your arm muscles while improved stability and support so you can rider harder for longer and recover faster.
More function and fewer worries! 3 back pockets with reflective Pixel® fabric which are invisible during the day, but brightly reflect in the night, always keeping you safe during your ride. Bacteriostatic carbon fibres under the arms reduce body odour and reduce friction so you stay fresh and ready for the ride ahead. In addition our back mesh panel increases ventilation so you can stay cool when it’s warm.
Skins Cycle Women’s Compression Short Sleeve Jersey Tremola Key Features
- Partial SKINS Engineered Gradient Compression – On the arms to assist with increasing oxygen flow.
- SKINfit – SKINS unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fits you properly.
- SKINdry – Enhances moisture management to accelerate the evaporation of perspiration, slow the formation of humidity on the skin and keep constant temperature.
- Bacteriostatic Carbon Fibres – Reduce body odour and reduce friction so you stay fresh and ready for the ride ahead.
- Back Mesh Inserts – Offers excellent ventilation.
SKINS cycle range has been designed to offer a wide range of cycle compression garments perfect for both local amateurs and mountain conquering professionals. While the Bib Shorts retain full gradient compression to boost the levels of your performance, the jerseys offer partial gradient compression to the arms, which is particularly important as the upper body is the most susceptible to vibration. Less muscle vibration protects the muscles and allows for maximum comfort while reducing fatigue.