The NC-17 Trekking Pro Pedalset is Light, durable and inexpensive. For daily use or round the world. It does not get any better. All the quality features of an excellent pedal flow into the Trecking Pro.
Precision ball bearings, Cr-Mo axle, “forged” body and, of course, the lightweight aluminum stand profile, which optimally establishes the connection between pedal and shoe.
NC-17 Trekking Pro Pedalset Key Features
- High quality, professional aluminium trekking pedal for high demands
- Designed and constructed in Germany
- Corresponds to the German DIN standard
- Maintenance-free bearings with surfaces hardened Cr-Mo axle
- Double-sealed bearings of special light and precise running
- Pedal thread 9/16 “inch corresponds to the standard
- 259g lightweight pedal with aluminium cage and catch hook for optional attachment for Pedal Straps and pedal cage
- Pedal size LxWxH 90mm x 65mm x 19mm
- Can also be used for cargo bikes
- 2x options for fixing the pedals – Combination wrenches (15 mm – Standard) and Allen key (8mm)
- Stable and form-fitting bearing surface for the screw connection to the crank
- screwable, stable reflectors (49 g) included in the delivery for your safety
- complies with European standard
- Including assembly instructions and user manual in English and German
From the early 80’s on NC-17 founder Udo Ochendalski felt appointed to improve his friends BMX- and MTB Bikes by making custom bike components. During his education to become a CNC machinist, Udo often spent the weekends at the machine shop to work on his new product creations. Some things never change.