The Campagnolo Record EPS Front Derailleur can shift up or down by 11 sprockets in under 1.5 seconds! This astonishing performance has only been made possible through the relentless pursuit of perfection in every part of the component. Every single detail has been optimised to strike the perfect balance between lightness and stiffness, for maximum shifting speed and precision.
Campagnolo Record EPS Front Derailleur Key Features
- HIGH TORQUE, HIGH DRIVE RATIO MOTORS Campagnolo has used the world’s best electric motors for this application. These units ensure effective shifting even under strain, deliver the same performance time after time and make extremely fast, precise shifts possible.
- POSITION SENSOR The “Magnetic Hall Sensor Resolver™” ensures that the rear derailleur always moves the chain into the ideal position for the selected sprocket.
- UPPER AND LOWER BODY IN MONOLITHIC CARBON POWDER TECHNOPOLYMER For maximum lightness and superlative stiffness.
- FRONT PLATE AND CAGE IN CARBON FIBRE The only electronic rear derailleur in the world made from carbon fibre. For maximum lightness and superlative maximum stiffness. For fast, precise shifts even under strain.
- EXCLUSIVE “UNLOCK SYSTEM™” SYSTEM The manual release system lets the user position the rear derailleur and chain on the desired sprocket in the event of a drivetrain malfunction. The release system also prevents damage to the unit in a fall.
- EXCLUSIVE MULTI-SHIFTING SYSTEM Lets the rider shift up or down by up to 11 sprockets in a single action!
- 100% WATERPROOF All the components of the rear derailleur are built to operate in any weather conditions in compliance with the IP67 standard.
- SPECIAL T.I.N. TREATMENT specially developed treatment for titanium components to ensure the highest performance and precision for the life of the product.
Campagnolo is not just a company, a logo or a trademark. Campagnolo today can be described as a brand. An organization that has always transmitted and shared a set of values. Campagnolo has become all this in over 80 years, in part thanks to itself, the Campagnolo family, the individuals who every day dedicate all their efforts to a shared goal, but above all, the merit goes to keen cycling fans.