The flagship Bell Z20 Ghost Mips Helmet Ghost Matte Orange Reflective distills more than 60 years of manufacturing and testing experience into one sleek package.
The Z20 is the result of years spent analyzing how helmets fit, optimizing aerodynamics, reviewing test data, gathering real-world feedback, and applying our cumulative knowledge of impact management. Our unique progressive layering energy management system utilizes two separate layers of hard-shelled EPS foam in addition to Integrated MIPS — enabling us to improve impact performance via multi-density foam and at the same time deliver a more compact overall shape, sleeker design and maximized ventilation.
Lower Price On Select Options
Bell Z20 Ghost Mips Helmet Ghost Matte Orange Reflective Key Features
- Integrated MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System)
- Progressive Layering: The process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts
- Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell – A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet’s outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Float Fit Race – A state-of-the-art lightweight fit system featuring seamless integration with MIPS, an easy-to-turn dial, wide-range vertical adjustment and padded width-adjustable cradles
- Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
About Bell Cycling Helmets
Bell Cycling Helmets exists to inpire and enable the next generation of boundary breakers. It is built from auto racing, motorcycle and bicycle culture. They don’t just make helmets: they make possibilities. Born in a garage, fueled by grease and will, guided by pure intent. Bell encourage the world to live, ride drive and thrive. Established in 1954. Proven Ever Since. Anything Bell is designed to fulfil a specific set of needs—without frosting. The Bell aesthetic is uniquely appealing in its purpose-built utility in the same way a race car or fighter jet is designed with every aspect of its function in mind. That they are beautiful in their ultimate aesthetic is secondary. In the end they are creating an essential performance tool.