Headwinds are the enemy. The Bell Z20 Aero Mips Helmet Blower Matte Gloss Black White Crimson is here to help defeat them.
Every watt counts. The Z20 Aero is built with that in mind, delivering uncompromising performance, innovation, fit and comfort. With its drag-defying shape, Progressive Layering, and Integrated MIPS, this helmet provides real-world performance for riders who want to lead.
Lower Price On Select Options
Bell Z20 Aero Mips Helmet Blower Matte Gloss Black White Crimson Key Features
- TOTAL VENTS 10 VENTS
- Integrated MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System)
- Progressive Layering: The process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts
- Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell – A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet’s outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Float Fit Race – A state-of-the-art lightweight fit system featuring seamless integration with MIPS, an easy-to-turn dial, wide-range vertical adjustment and padded width-adjustable cradles
- Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
About Bell Cycling Helmets
Bell Cycling Helmets exists to inpire and enable the next generation of boundary breakers. It is built from auto racing, motorcycle and bicycle culture. They don’t just make helmets: they make possibilities. Born in a garage, fueled by grease and will, guided by pure intent. Bell encourage the world to live, ride drive and thrive. Established in 1954. Proven Ever Since. Anything Bell is designed to fulfil a specific set of needs—without frosting. The Bell aesthetic is uniquely appealing in its purpose-built utility in the same way a race car or fighter jet is designed with every aspect of its function in mind. That they are beautiful in their ultimate aesthetic is secondary. In the end they are creating an essential performance tool.