With a lightweight, advanced poly-fabric main shell the Alpinestars Trailstar SS Jersey is quick-drying and moisture-wicking, while offering comfort and convenience with a low open collar and elongated back profile.
The Alpinestars Trailstar SS Jersey features
- Constructed from an advanced cotton-feel poly-fabric.
- Fabric is quick drying and effectively takes moisture away form the body to promote temperature control.
- Extensive stretch mesh inserts on the side of the jersey.
- PLow open collar design for ease of entry and riding comfort.
- Elongated lower back profile helps maintain fit while riding.
- Alpinestars’ logo prominently displayed on chest and back.
- available in a range of sizes, choose at checkout, price varies (lower)
In 1963, a leather craftsman by the name of Sante Mazzarolo brought forth a future icon. Based in the small Northern Italy town of Asolo and with the perennial Alpine star flower as it’s namesake, Mr. Mazzarolo began producing the first products bearing the Alpinestars moniker. At that time a new sport called motocross was establishing itself and becoming quite popular across Europe. Very much aware of the sport, Sante realized an opportunity to apply his talents and technical acumen to design a new type of footwear that would meet the protective needs and demands of this beautiful yet brutal form of athleticism. The revolutionary boot that Mr. Mazzarolo produced would become an archetype for motocross protection.