The Viking Treviso Road Bike is a gents flat bar road bike.
Viking Treviso Road Bike features
- 700 wheel size
- aluminium alloy road frame with bottle bosses
- 16 speed gears with Shimano EZ Fire trigger shifters
- Shimano 12/23T 8 speed cassette
- Double road chainset 29/52T with 170mm alloy crank arms
- Clear chainring guard
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Full alloy wheels with double wall CNC rims, quick release hubs
- 700c x 28c black road tyres
- Alloy dual pivot caliper brakes with Shimano alloy levers
- 580mm alloy straight handlebars with alloy A-head stem
- Viking road sports saddle with alloy micro-adjust seat post
The Viking bicycle company was founded in 1908 by Alfred Victor Davies in Wolverhampton Road. The original company closed in 1967. It was then bought by two Americans who founded Viking Cycles as a bicycle assembler based in Derry. But it soon encountered financial problems and in 1981 Merseyside Council considered buying the company. In 2001 it was bought by Avocet Sports, based in Manchester and was registered to them. Viking bicycles now encompass a wide range of bicycles including e-bikes, road bikes and folding bikes geared for urban riding.