The Swiss Eye Horizon Sports Glasses features
- all-round sports glasses (28 g) with adjustable nose bridge
- rubberized, fluted nose bridge and rubberized temple ends offer comfortable and safe hold
- small version in some female colours
- a wide field of view with optimal protection
- easy way to change the lens
- the angle of the temple hinges is adjustable via a four step inclination
- flexible and shatterproof material TR90 and polycarbonate lenses
- clear view because of the special antifog/antiscratch-coating from Swisseye
- includes spare lenses (orange + clear), microfiber bag for cleaning and case for transportation
- available in a choice of colours, choose at checkout, price varies
About Swiss Eye
The brand Swisseye was founded in 1998 in Germany. Since this year the company has been a successful producer of sport, leisure, protection and special glasses that also sells sport glasses to optician shops. Today Swisseye supplies more than 6.000 retailers in Germany as well as numerous customers abroad.
Swiss Eye International was one of the first companies that has produced sport glasses with a innovative special combined antifog/antiscratch-coating. The top quality glasses are produced with flexible, anti-allergic material and shatterproof polycarbonate lenses for an untarnished sport activity.