The Shimano HB-M475 Front Disc Brake Hub is designed for use with disc brakes. It is compatible with 8-10 speed drivetrain systems.
Lower Price on Select Options
Shimano HB-M475 Front Disc Brake Hub Key Features
- A good value disc-compatible hub
- Standard six-bolt disc rotor fitting
- cup and cone
- ideal for Shimano hydraulic or mechanical disc brake systems
- Rubber contact seals help prevent rust-causing water and mud reaching hub bearings
- Light alloy quick release included
- part of the Shimano Deore groupset
Shimano HB-M475 Front Disc Brake Hub Full Specification
Shimano, Inc. is a Japanese multinational manufacturer of cycling components, fishing tackle, and rowing equipment. It produced golf until 2005 and snowboarding gear until 2008. Headquartered in Sakai, Japan, the company has 32 consolidated subsidiaries and 11 unconsolidated subsidiaries. Shimano’s primary manufacturing plants are in Kunshan, China; Malaysia; and Singapore. Shimano’s product sales constitute 50% of the global bicycle component market. Its products include drivetrain, brake, wheel and pedal components for road, mountain, and hybrid bikes.