Riding a bike equipped with the Rockshox XC28 TK Suspension Fork should almost get you arrested on the spot. There’s so much advanced technology in our most affordable cross-country fork, it’s practically a steal. But don’t let that stop you from enjoying its plush, predictable ride. If anyone should get arrested, it’s the accountants who under priced it.
The Rockshox XC28 TK Suspension Fork features
- Travel: 100mm, Wheels: 26″
- Spring: Coil, Crown: Forged 6061 T-6 aluminum, Damping: TurnKey
- Steerer: 1-1/8″ X 260mm Steel
- Steerer Tube Length: 260mm
- Maximum Rotor Size: 160mm, Alex: 9mm
RockShox Inc. is an American company founded by Paul Turner in 1989, that develops and manufactures bicycle suspensions. The company led in the development of mountain bikes. It is now part of SRAM Corporation.