The legendary Rockshox Vivid R2C Rear Suspension is like a “Trail Whisperer.” Even in the most impossible situations, our most rugged coil shock always knows just the right way to get it done. Any trail, any time. Nothing shakes the Vivid’s confidence. From downhill racing to extreme freeride, the Vivd combines extreme durability with the precise adjustments that matter when you’re going big. Laser-etched controls let you dial in beginning and ending-stroke rebound as well as low-speed compression, making this shock fly through rock gardens as smoothly as it absorbs a sudden drop in altitude.
The Rockshox Vivid R2C Rear Suspension features
- WEIGHT 468g
- DAMPING External beginning stroke rebound, ending stroke rebound, low speed compression
- CONFIGURATIONS 200x57mm, 216x63mm, 222x70mm, 240x76mm, 267x89mm, choose at checkout, price varies (lower)
- SPRING Steel coil
- SPRING ADJUST Preload
- SHAFT MATERIAL 7075 aluminum
- BODY MATERIAL Forged aluminum
- BODY FINISH Hard anodized
- OTHER *Weight based on 222×70, no coil, no hardware
RockShox Inc. is an American company founded by Paul Turner in 1989, that develops and manufactures bicycle suspensions. The company led in the development of mountain bikes. It is now part of SRAM Corporation.