Featuring silky smooth travel in a new lightweight design, Rockshox Monarch RL Rear Suspension Shock floats through bumps even better than before, turning rugged trails into tire-gripping velvet. The chassis is lean while maintaining the durability and adjustability needed to bite off huge chunks of burly trail action and epic cross country.
Rockshox Monarch RL Rear Suspension Shock Key Features
- WEIGHT 215g
- DAMPING External rebound, 2 position compression (Open/Pedal)
- CONFIGURATIONS 152x31mm, 165x38mm, 184x44mm, 190x51mm, 200x51mm, 200x57mm, 216x63mm, choose at checkout, price varies (lower)
- REBOUND DAMPING Rapid Recovery
- SPRING Solo Air
- SPRING ADJUST Air pressure via single schrader valve
- SHAFT MATERIAL 7075 aluminum
- SHAFT DIAMETER 9mm
- BODY MATERIAL Hard anodized, forged aluminum with sag gradients
- BODY FINISH Fast Black
- UPGRADE over R: Lockout
RockShox Inc. is an American company founded by Paul Turner in 1989, that develops and manufactures bicycle suspensions. The company led in the development of mountain bikes. It is now part of SRAM Corporation. Turner raced motorcycles in his teens. In 1977, aged 18 he established a company that sold motorcycle components. He later worked for the Honda Motor Company as factory mechanic for their professional motocross team. This put him in contact with designers of suspension systems for motorcycles and other motocross industry people.