Rockshox Kage RC Rear Suspension , the Domain of rear shocks, long travel performance, reliability and durability.
The Rockshox Kage RC Rear Suspension features
- WEIGHT 396g
- DAMPING Hydraulic with IFP
- CONFIGURATIONS 216×63.5mm (8.5×2.5″),
- SPRING Steel coil
- SPRING ADJUST Preload
- SHAFT MATERIAL 7075 aluminum
- SHAFT DIAMETER 12.7mm
BODY MATERIAL Forged aluminum
- BODY FINISH Hard anodized
- UPGRADE Over R: Compression adjustment
RockShox Inc. is an American company founded by Paul Turner in 1989, that develops and manufactures bicycle suspensions. The company led in the development of mountain bikes. It is now part of SRAM Corporation.