For nearly two decades, the Rockshox BoXXer World Cup Suspension Fork has been piloted to the top step of the podium at downhill World Cup races and freeride events more than any other fork. With such a legacy, it’s no doubt the new BoXXer has already proven itself with Steve Smith’s World Cup overall victory and Kyle Strait’s Rampage win in 2013. The new BoXXer features the new Charger Damper™, new air and coil spring systems, Rapid Recovery™ rebound, Fast Black stanchions and 27.5” options. And guess what: the lightest production downhill fork on the market is getting a whole lot lighter.
The Rockshox BoXXer World Cup Suspension Fork features
- TRAVEL 200mm
- WHEELS 26″,
- AXLE TO CROWN 568mm – 26″, 581mm – 27.5″
- WEIGHT 2585g – 26″ , 2637g – 27.5″
- DAMPING Charger Damper
- AVAILABLE SPRINGS Solo Air
- ADJUSTMENTS External beginning stroke rebound, low speed compression
- STEERER OPTIONS Aluminum 1-1/8″
- CROWN Forged 6061 T-6 aluminum, direct mount stem compatible
- UPPER TUBES 35mm aluminum, Fast Black
- LOWERS Magnesium, 20x110mm Maxle Lite DH
- RECOMMENDED REAR SHOCK Vivid, Vivid Air
- MAXIMUM ROTOR SIZE 210mm
RockShox Inc. is an American company founded by Paul Turner in 1989, that develops and manufactures bicycle suspensions. The company led in the development of mountain bikes. It is now part of SRAM Corporation.