For nearly two decades, the Rockshox BoXXer RC Suspension Fork has been piloted to the top step of the podium at downhill World Cup races and freeride events more than any other fork. With such a legacy, it’s no doubt the new BoXXer has already proven itself with Steve Smith’s World Cup overall victory and Kyle Strait’s Rampage win in 2013. The new BoXXer features Rapid Recovery™ rebound, Fast Black stanchions and 27.5” options.
The Rockshox BoXXer RC Suspension Fork features
- TRAVEL 200mm
- WHEELS 26″, 27.5″, choose size at checkout, price varies (lower)
- AXLE TO CROWN 568mm – 26″, 581mm – 27.5″
- WEIGHT 2882g – 26” , 2934g – 27.5”
- DAMPING Motion Control IS
- AVAILABLE SPRINGS Coil
- ADJUSTMENTS External beginning stroke rebound, low speed compression
- STEERER OPTIONS Aluminum 1-1/8″
- CROWN Forged 6061 T-6 aluminum, direct mount stem compatible
- UPPER TUBES 35mm aluminum, Fast Black
- LOWERS Magnesium, 20x110mm Maxle Lite DH
- RECOMMENDED REAR SHOCK Vivid, Kage
RockShox Inc. is an American company founded by Paul Turner in 1989, that develops and manufactures bicycle suspensions. The company led in the development of mountain bikes. It is now part of SRAM Corporation.