The Nalini Crit Ti Short Sleeve Jersey is a men’s short sleeve cycling jersey.
Nalini Crit Ti Short Sleeve Jersey Key Features
- Raglan arm
- Mesh parts on the top for ventilation
- Thin collar
- Front zip with cam lock puller
- Thermotaped gripper at sleeve’s end
- Silicone gripper at the waist
- 3 back pockets
- Radio inner pocket
- Reflective band on back pockets
The history of Nalini cycling clothing is the story of a passion, or rather two passions. That of Vincenzo and Claudio Mantovani. After a career in cycling, that led him to win the silver medal in the team pursuit at the Olympics in Tokyo in 1964, Vincenzo Mantovani began to design and produce garments for himself and for his cycling friends. After a footballing injury forced to abandon his career, Claudi Mantovani joined his elder brother in the business.