The Lezyne Power Drive 1100i Front Light is a high-performance multi-purpose LED cycling light. Compact, durable and heat-dissipating machined aluminium body. It is compatible with the portable Infinite Light Power Pack, which can double the battery runtime. Two market-leading, ultrahigh-output LEDs delivering up to 1100 lumens. Optimized Constant Lumens system maintains steady lumen output throughout battery cycle.
Free UK Delivery
Lezyne Power Drive 1100i Front Light Key Features
- Optional Overdrive Race Mode toggles between Overdrive and Economy modes only
- Mode Memory function returns to selected mode after turning off
- Enhanced MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens with built-in side visibility.
- Versatile strap securely mounts to all standard bar shapes, including aero bars.
- Advanced Li-Ion battery for superior run time.
- MAX LUMENS: 1100
- WEIGHT: 195g
- RECHARGE TIME: 4hrs
Lezyne was founded on March 1st, 2007, by industry icon Micki Kozuschek and other industry partners. A former professional triathlete, Kozuschek is native to Germany. In the prime of his athletic career, Kozuschek began Maxcycles and brought affordable, high-quality bicycles and clothing to the German market. Shortly after moving to the USA, Kozuschek founded Truvativ, which grew to become a leading manufacturer of OEM and aftermarket cycling components. In 2004, Kozuschek sold Truvativ to SRAM and began a two-year break from the cycling industry to focus on building his dream home and spending time with his family.