The Lezyne Macro Drive 1100XL Front Light is a high-performance LED cycling light. Compact, durable and heat-dissipating machined aluminum body. Two market-leading, ultrahigh-output LEDs delivering up to 1100 lumens. Optional Overdrive Race Mode toggles between Overdrive and Economy modes only.
Free UK Delivery
Lezyne Macro Drive 1100XL Front Light Key Features
- Mode Memory function returns to selected mode after turning off.
- Enhanced MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens with side visibility.
- High-speed 2 Amp USB charging capabilities (with compatible wall adapter).
- Versatile strap securely mounts to all standard bar shapes, including aero bars.
- Advanced Li-Ion battery for superior run time.
- MAX LUMENS: 1100
- WEIGHT: 195g
- RECHARGE TIME: 4hrs
Lezyne was founded on March 1st, 2007, by industry icon Micki Kozuschek and other industry partners. A former professional triathlete, Kozuschek is native to Germany. In the prime of his athletic career, Kozuschek began Maxcycles and brought affordable, high-quality bicycles and clothing to the German market. Shortly after moving to the USA, Kozuschek founded Truvativ, which grew to become a leading manufacturer of OEM and aftermarket cycling components. In 2004, Kozuschek sold Truvativ to SRAM and began a two-year break from the cycling industry to focus on building his dream home and spending time with his family.