The Ironman Koa 26 Road Bike is a great lightweight youth road bike that benefits from an alloy frame, straight bladed forks and 14 speed Shimano gears.
A lightweight component package throughout provides an agile ride with great handling.
The Ironman Koa 26 Road Bike is a balanced and dynamic racing bike that is kitted out with Shimano 14 speed transmission with bar mounted A050 shifters and Shimano A050 front and rear derailleurs. With a great ratio of gears with this 2×7 set up matched with a 48/38T chainset this bike will help you tackle the road ahead.
Powerful side pull alloy road calliper brakes are fitted for controlled braking in all conditions.
Highlights include 36 hole deep section double walled rims with computer controlled finishing on the braking surface for smooth braking that are fitted with 28C slick road tyres.
A colour co-ordinated IronMan padded sports saddle finishes off this great youth road bike.
The Ironman Koa 26 Road Bike features
- With a lightweight 6061 alloy frame, the Koa 26 is ideal beginner road bike
- Shimano 14 speed transmission with bar mounted A050 shifters and Shimano A050 front and rear derailleurs
- 48/38T Chainset with 152mm crank
- 26″ alloy double walled rims, with 36 spokes and CNC braking surface. Steel hubs.
- IronMan padded sports saddle with 250mm steel seat post