The IRONMAN Wiki 300 road bike is the perfect road bike – and probably the most versatile model, to boot. It features genuine racing bike technology and is the ideal choice for fast rides and long training sessions.
Expect to take the lead on this bike, even into a head wind. Even with this level of performance, we made sure that the Wiki 300 comfort and ergonomics are spot on – and all this in an extraordinarily lightweight package.
The Wiki is a balanced and dynamic racing bike with an extremely efficient ride position that remains comfortable.
We kitted the Wiki 300 out with Shimano 14 speed transmission comprising of Shimano STI/Brake levers and alloy road brake calipers. Combining the best of Shimano’s technologies, it’s both workhorse and technical showcase, guaranteeing reliability and durability. A 2×7 gear setup will tackle anything a racing bike could possibly encounter out on the road.
The compact chainset features chainrings of 48 and 38 teeth and we slotted alloy double wall 700c rims into the dropouts with 25c fast rolling tyres, and also included is a padded sports saddle.
The Iron Man Wiki 300 Road Bike features
- The Wiki 300 ladies road bike has a ladies specific frame geometry constructed from lightweight 6061 aluminium
- Shimano 14 speed transmission, comprising of Shimano STI gear/brake shifters
- Shimano 42-52T compact double chain set with alloy cranks
- 700c Double wall deep section rims with 25c fast rolling tyres
- Powerful side pull alloy road caliper brakes are fitted for controlled braking in all conditions.
- available in a range of frame sizes, choose at checkout