The IRONMAN Wiki 100 road bike is the perfect road bike. It features genuine racing bike technology and is the ideal choice for any budding cyclist.
Expect to take the lead on this bike, even into a head wind. Even with this level of performance, we made sure that the Wiki 100 comfort and ergonomics are spot on – and all this in a lightweight package.
The Wiki 100 Ladies has a female specific geometry which makes for a balanced and dynamic racing bike with an extremely efficient ride position that remains comfortable.
We kitted the Wiki 100 out with Shimano 14 speed transmission with bar mounted shifters powerful side pull alloy road caliper brake set. A 2×7 gear setup will tackle anything a racing bike could possibly encounter out on the road.
The compact chainset features chainrings of 48 and 38 teeth and we slotted 700c alloy double wall rims into the dropouts with 25c fast rolling tyres, also included a padded sports saddle.
The Iron Man Wiki 100 Road Bike features
- The Wiki 100 road bike has a frame constructed from lightweight 6061 aluminium
- Shimano 14 speed transmission, comprising of Shimano bar mount shifters
- 48-38T compact double chain set with alloy cranks
- 700c Double wall deep section rims with 25c fast rolling tyres
- Powerful side pull alloy road caliper brakes are fitted for controlled braking in all conditions.
- available in a range of frame sizes, choose at checkout, price varies