An unbeatable choice in terms of value for money, the Garneau Lemmon 2 Short Sleeve Jersey allows air to flow to keep your body cool when riding in hot weather. This popular jersey is made with a new softer and silkier fabric for enhanced comfort. Several reflective bands have been added to provide 360-degree visibility when you extend your ride to reach your goals.
Garneau Lemmon 2 Short Sleeve Jersey Key Features
- AirFit 2.0: Peach skin fabric that increases air circulation and moisture wicking
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control
- Moisture management
- Feels like a second skin
- 4-way stretchability
- Zipper: 22″/56 cm detachable
- Mesh at upper back and side panels
- Silicone gripper at hem
- Reflective logos at front and back
- Reflective elements at sleeves and pockets
- 3 back pockets angled at back with headphone cable exit
- 1 mesh pocket
Garneau is a Quebec-based company founded in 1983 by Olympic cyclist, Louis Garneau. Garneau is the oldest and longest-running custom cycling clothing company in North America. It remains a family-owned apparel, helmet, shoe, and bicycle company with products that span a wide spectrum of levels and cycling interests. Distributed in more than 50 countries and with production facilities in Canada, the United States, and Mexico, Garneau is a designer and an actual manufacturer with numerous patents and industry-leading production designs and techniques. Garneau undertake the development, design, and production of all of our products to ensure the highest level of enjoyment and satisfaction for you, the rider.