MTB riders need a glove that protects their hands and really grips their handlebar. To ensure the best possible grip between hand and handlebar, the palm of the Garneau Ditch Cycling Gloves has no padding and strategically-placed adherent surfaces. This lightweight and comfortable glove will undoubtedly appeal to cross-country and enduro fans looking to hit the trails in total control.
Garneau Ditch Cycling Gloves Key Features
- Moisture-wicking 4-way stretch breathable mesh upper
- Single-layer perforated synthetic leather palm. Supple, great handlebar feel, durable and easy to care for
- One-piece seamless palm construction to eliminate friction points
- Strategically-placed silicone printed palm provides enhanced grip
- Tactile thumb, index and middle fingers
- Reinforced area between the thumb and index for better durability
- Soft and absorbant micro-suede thumb to wipe sweat
- Simple, slip-on design
Garneau is a Quebec-based company founded in 1983 by Olympic cyclist, Louis Garneau. Garneau is the oldest and longest-running custom cycling clothing company in North America. It remains a family-owned apparel, helmet, shoe, and bicycle company with products that span a wide spectrum of levels and cycling interests. Distributed in more than 50 countries and with production facilities in Canada, the United States, and Mexico, Garneau is a designer and an actual manufacturer with numerous patents and industry-leading production designs and techniques. Garneau undertake the development, design, and production of all of our products to ensure the highest level of enjoyment and satisfaction for you, the rider.