The Forme Hiver Frameset is a dedicated cyclocross competition ready frameset. The lightweight frame is constructed from 6061 double butted aluminium which is stiff, light and responsive. Complimenting the frame is the T700 full carbon fork (including tapered steerer) which helps to keep the weight low but also provide a fantastic ride.
Forme Hiver Frameset Key Features
- Frame Material: 6061 Double Butted Aluminium
- BB Shell: 68mm Threaded
- Fork: T700 Full Carbon Tapered Steerer
- Compatible with cantilever rim brakes only
- Headset: Semi Intergrated (not supplied)
- Headtube Angle: 72 degrees
- Fork Offset: 45mm
- Chainstay Length: 425mm
- Tyre Clearance: 54mm
- Colour: White with Red/Black decals
- Weight: 2165g (56cm frame and fork)
Forme understand the UK market. An in-depth knowledge of the countries’ riders, weather conditions and terrain is reflected on every single model in the range. Forme recognise what the British rider needs and that is emulated in every design and carefully selected component. It’s the attention to detail that sets Forme apart from the competition and each Forme product has features that make it perfect for the UK.