The Forme Calver CX Pro Frameset is a lightweight race bred cyclocross frame designed specifically for winning races. The super light Kinesium triple butted aluminium frame together with the full 3k carbon tapered fork provides you with an ultra light, yet stiff cyclocross race ready machine.
Forme Calver CX Pro Frameset
- Frame: Forme Kinesium Super Light Custom Aluminium Tubing, Triple Butted, Bb86, Integrated Cable Routing & Cable Guide
- Fork: Forme T700 3k Carbon Blade, 1-1/8 – 1.5″” Tapered Carbon Steerer
- Headset: FSA No.42/ACB-CX, 1-1/8 – 1.5″” Integrated, Sealed Angular Contact Bearing, W/Cable Hanger Top Cover
- Bottom Bracket Shell: BB86
- Colour: White with Red/Black decals
- Extras: 2x bottle cage mounts (1x down tube, 1x seat tube)
- Weight: 2105g (56cm frame and fork)
Forme understand the UK market. An in-depth knowledge of the countries’ riders, weather conditions and terrain is reflected on every single model in the range. Forme recognise what the British rider needs and that is emulated in every design and carefully selected component. It’s the attention to detail that sets Forme apart from the competition and each Forme product has features that make it perfect for the UK.