Rugged and reliable, the Felt Jetty 1 Speed Cruiser Bike is one tough and styling cruiser. The cantilever frame is a robust platform that provides strength and durability. A 1-speed drivetrain with an efficient coaster brake makes for a smooth ride. The icing on the cake is the 12-pack rear-rack, which equips the bike for trips to the beach or games at the park.
The Felt Jetty 1 Speed Cruiser Bike features
- Frame: Felt classic curved cantilever steel w/ carrier bosses
- Fork: Unicrown steel, curved blades
- Drivetrain: 1-speed coaster brake, KMC chain, 1-pc crank, 44T chainwheel, Felt Flatbed pedals
- Components: Felt custom springer saddle, hi-rise cruiser handlebars, adjustable height quill stem & Felt vinyl wrap grips
- Wheelset: Felt aluminum 32mm wide rims, stainless steel spokes & Felt Quick Brick 26 x 2.125″ tires
- Accessories: Felt steel chainguard, aluminum valve caps Finish: Olive Sizes: 18″ Men’s Weight: 19.9kg.
About Felt Bicycles
Felt Bicycles was founded on one principle: to design, develop and deliver the best bicycles in the world. Before founding his namesake company, and in addition to being an accomplished triathlete, Jim Felt was one of the top motorcycle mechanics in the United States after having worked with industry leaders Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha and Kawasaki. But when motocross champion Johnny O’Mara asked Felt to build him a triathlon bike, Felt was given the opportunity to put into practice many of the innovative designs he had dreamed about for optimizing a rider’s position and improving aerodynamics.