The Falcon Sorrento Hybrid Bike is a high-spec bike that is built to perform for the rider. The premium Suntour branded CR-8 fork has been designed to give a sturdy but forgiving ride, providing up to 50 mm of travel when the terrain requires it, making for a comfortable and reassuring ride. The Hydro formed 6061 alloy frame is both lightweight and super-strong thanks to its design and construction. The larger 700C wheels of this hybrid bike are constructed from an alloy double wall construction for lightweight strength, and are fitted with 700x35C trekking tyres for a smooth and ‘grippy’ ride.
Braking is supplied by front and rear Tektro V-brakes to provide reliable braking every time. The Shimano integrated brake levers are made from an alloy construction so are hard wearing and reliable. The Sorrento is powered by 21 speed Shimano gearing with Shimano Altus E-Z-Fire gear shifters taking the work out of changing gear so you can focus on the road ahead. Height adjustment is ample, thanks to the long 300 mm seat post and triple-stacked A-head stem. The Falcon Sorrento really is a great all-rounder which will give you hours of enjoyment whether on roads, paths or trails. Ideal for weekend riding and commuting alike, the comfortable Falcon branded saddle and ergonomic comfort grips help you to soak up the miles with pleasure. Suitable for age 12+ years. Inside leg measurement of 68cm – 84cm / 27-33″.
The Falcon Sorrento hybrid bike features:
- Hydro formed lightweight 6061 alloy frame with a premium Suntour CR-8 suspension fork featuring mechanical lock-out mechanism to allow the suspension to be turned-on or off as required.
- 21-speed Shimano gearing with Shimano Altus E-Z-Fire thumb shifters for quick and simple gear changing.
- Shimano Altus integrated brake levers operating front and rear Tektro branded V-brakes for reliable and solid stopping power.
- Strong and lightweight double-wall 700C alloy wheel rims with a smooth-rolling semi slick trekking tyre suitable for roads, paths and maintained bridleways.
- Lightweight Alloy 3-piece crank and short-reach A-head handlebar stem for strength and performance.
Through 80 years of innovation and design, including bikes made for the legend Eddy Merckx, Falcon has maintained its British routes and stands true to its foundations today. We are proud of our beginnings and trusted for always delivering quality and value to our loyal customers. Focusing on Mountain bikes and Hybrid bikes allows us to ensure we deliver on the important features of every model.