This Eranger Cruiser Electric Bike model is a top quality example of an electric bike, it’s step through frame design makes it easy for getting on and off. All aspects have been chosen to give the best possible experience. Through the 36v lithium battery, 250w brushless motor, Shimano gears, Tektro V brakes, Aluminium alloy frame & 3 speed motor settings. The bike is fully road legal, no road tax or driving licence required. Though not legally required, we recommend a helmet and insurance. Suitable for any age over 14. The Power Assisted System (PAS) smoothly gives you power as you start pedalling and the 3 separate power levels determine your speed and degree of effort. When you stop pedalling the motor cuts out. The bike can be used as a normal pedal bike when the motor has been switched off.
The Eranger Cruiser Electric Bike features
- The e-Ranger Cruiser is a top quality example of an electric bike, with a specification that is normally associated with a much higher priced bike. All aspects have been chosen to give the best possible experience through the 36v lithium battery, 250w brushless motor, 7 Shimano gears, Tektro V brakes, 3 speed settings. The bike is fully road legal, no road tax or licence required.
- Motor: Top quality rear drive 250w brushless 8 Fun motor. Battery: Upgraded light weight Lithium 36v / 10ah. Charging time 5-6 hours. Recharging cycles over 500 times. Input voltage of charger AC 110v – 230v. Quick release battery for easy maintenance and security. Derailleur: Japanese Shimano 7 outer gears, precise and reliable.
- Details: Pedal Assisted System (PAS) very simply to use. Driving distance per charge 30-35 miles (45-50 Km) with PAS. Max speed 15 mph (25 Km) (EU limit to be road legal). With hub cable for easy maintenance. Maximum carry weight 125 Kg
- Display: 3 level PAS power indicator. Battery charge indicator. Light on/off. Motor on/off
- Frame: Aluminium alloy 21.5″ (550mm), Step through design. Stable 2 point bike stand, Strong alloy pedals. Front TGS alloy shock absorbers. Zoom adjustable handle bars with bell. Mud guards flexible and very strong. Suitable for heights between 5’2″ – 6’3″. Comfortable padded saddle. Wheels: 27.5″ (700mm) Double-wall alloy, Stainless steel spokes rust resistant. 700C x 45 Kenda tyres with reflective strips. Quick release front wheel. Brakes Front/Rear Tektro V brake with Tektro brake lever