The Elswick Torino 2016 Hybrid Bike is a smooth blend of old and new, mixing perfectly into a bike that delivers sleek modern design with vintage feel. Designed with a sturdy 20″ frame the riding position is leisurely, yet efficient on the legs. The Torino includes 6 easy to use gears powered through a Shimano rear derailleur to provide reliable gear changing and Shimano Revoshift light action rotational shifters to let you tackle any urban terrain with ease. The frame is finished in a universally appealing mid-blue colour with satin lacquer, for a low-sheen, to set the design apart from the crowd. Front and rear full-length mudguards protect you from dirt thrown up from the pavement, whilst the matching full length chainguard provides protection from the chain for your clothing whether you are cycling to the shops, commuting or on a leisure ride.
The Elswick Torino 2016 Hybrid Bike features
- Traditional gents bike with a strong steel frame and painted in fresh new Silver tone with universal appeal in a low-sheen satin finish
- Complementing front and rear mudguards, in high-gloss Silver to keep you clean and dry in all conditions
- Full length chainguard with co-ordinated racing stripes to protect clothes from the chain and add a timeless sense of style
- Front and rear V-brakes provide great braking performance whilst the 6-speed Shimano gearing
- Chrome accessories keep this charming bike feeling light and sophisticated
About Elswick Bikes
Elswick is the Great British Cycling brand. Planting our roots in 1910, we have remained loyal to our heritage and timeless appeal.
Heritage does not mean stuffy though, as we at Elswick appreciate Vintage chic and combine the best of new and old to create timeless cycles for you enjoyment. All of our bicycle frames are designed to reflect the elegance of bikes from times-gone-by, many with low-through geometry for easy access and an elegant riding position. Couple the vintage frame designs with modern prints and you quickly see how beautifully unique our bikes are.