The charming Elswick Infinity Heritage Bike sets itself apart from the rest and is unique for all of the right reasons. Designed with a beautiful 17″ step-through frame the riding position is leisurely yet responsive, whilst the low sweep frame allows for easy mounting and dis-mounting. The wicker effect basket mounted from the handlebars is ideal for transporting shopping and adds a sense of continental class to the Elswick Infinity. The frame is finished in a beautiful satin lacquer showing off the chic green colour scheme with subtle orange lace highlights. Front and rear full-length metal mudguards protect you from dirt thrown up from the pavement, whilst the matching full length chainguard provides protection from the chain for your on-trend clothes. The subtle design elements from the frame are enhanced by the chainguard design, which mirrors the prints seen on the high-street this season.
The Elswick Infinity Heritage Bike features
- Traditional heritage style bike with a strong steel step-through frame
- Complementing front and rear mudguards, in high-gloss satsuma orange to keep the mud and dirt away
- Colour co-ordinated full length chainguard to keep clothes away from the chain and add a charisma to this bike
- Front and rear V-brakes provide ideal braking
- Chrome accessories keep this bike feeling light and sophisticated with wide-sweep handlebars
About Elswick Bikes
Elswick is the Great British Cycling brand. Planting our roots in 1910, we have remained loyal to our heritage and timeless appeal.
Heritage does not mean stuffy though, as we at Elswick appreciate Vintage chic and combine the best of new and old to create timeless cycles for you enjoyment. All of our bicycle frames are designed to reflect the elegance of bikes from times-gone-by, many with low-through geometry for easy access and an elegant riding position. Couple the vintage frame designs with modern prints and you quickly see how beautifully unique our bikes are.