The Concept Zombie BMX Bike is suitable for children aged from around 6 to 8 years old the Zombie BMX is back from the dead for 2016 with a brand new colour scheme. It features a single speed drivetrain, powerful V type brakes and rugged BMX styling . Spooky gloss black frame and forks with lightweight alloy rims, padded saddle, top tube, stem, handle bar pads and grips in scary Zombie neon green.
The Concept Zombie BMX Bike features
- Model Type : Junior BMX bicycle. Frame Construction :Hi-Ten steel. Forks :Hi-Ten steel unicrown with straight blade forks.
- Frame Size :9.5″ with a 21″ stand over height. Wheel Size :18″ Gear System :Single speed with 18T bearing freewheel. One piece forged crank with 36T chainwheel and 140mm cranks.
- Wheel Specification :18″ black 36 hole neon green alloy rims with black wall 18 X 2.1 pneumatic tyres. Full bearing hubs. Brakes :Front and rear alloy V type brakes with adjustable reach 2 finger alloy levers.
- Handlebar and Stem :Adjustable height BMX quill type 4 bolt stem with 2 piece BMX bars. Zombie neon green grips. Additional :Zombie “living dead” chainguard, padded graphic saddle, top tube, handlebar and stem pad. Non-slip black resin pedals. Black seat post.
- Frame Colour : Gloss Black. Fork Colour : Gloss Black. Weight: 10.2kg. This bike comes 90% built, fitting of pedals, stem/bars required. General torque testing of nuts and bolts required. Brakes may also require some adjustment.