The Chadwick and Taylor Electric Road Bike is cost effective, it only costs a few pence to fully charge the battery which is as easy as plugging into a mains socket or you can buy green power. The bike can also be used as a standard pedal drive.
The Chadwick and Taylor Electric Road Bike features
- Rear wheel motor for a smoother ride and easy steer.
- Steel alloy frame.
- 1 gear.
- Front alloy V brake and rear alloy V brake brakes.
- Steel forks.
- Weight fully assembled 23kg.
- 17.5 inch frame size.
- 26 inch wheel size.
- 31 to 35 inch inside leg measurements.
- City style tyres.
- Alloy rims.
- Rear pannier holder.
- Front and rear mudguards.
- Battery charge light indicator.
- Minimal assembly.
- Tyres and tubes are excluded from the guarantee.