The British Eagle Advance road bike is built around a lightweight steel frame with road specific geometry. The low profile straight aero-blade forks reduce drag and provide a solid, responsive ride. The Advance has 14 speed Shimano gearing with indexed handlebar mounted shifters providing smooth shifting action through the Shimano rear derailleur. The wheels are constructed in a 36 spoke radial lacing to provide strength and rigidity. The deep section double wall rims provide reliable performance. The front and rear disc brakes provide superior stopping power in a ll conditions and the front quick release wheel allows hassle free wheel replacement and easy transportation, storage and tyre changes when out on the road.
The adjustable height quill stem and longer 300 mm seat post provide a wide range of adjustment to allow precise fit adjustment, whilst the British Eagle road saddle with rail adjusters allows for additional front to rear adjustment. The attention to detail continues through all of the componentry with the lightweight alloy cranks reducing weight, whilst the premium KMC branded chain can be trusted to swallow up the demands of the road. Toe-clip pedals provide re-assuring grip so you can keep the miles rolling whatever the weather. If you are looking for a great entry level road bike with serious kit, then look no further than the British Eagle Advance
British Eagle Advance Road bike Key Features
- 56cm frame size
- Traditional steel road frame and forks with the added edge of having the latest disc brake fittings
- 14 speed Shimano gears with handlebar mounted Shimano shifters
- 700C deep section double wall racing wheels with low profile tyres
- Front and rear disc brakes for superb stopping power in all conditions putting an end to worn or dirty alloy rims
- Supplied with pedals fitted with toe clips and straps
- Suitable for age Adults with an inside leg measurement of 78-95 cms /31-37″
About British Eagle
Born for speed, British Eagle returns with a vengeance to the Road market . Re-worked from the ground up, British Eagle bikes have the road at their heart and we believe there is no greater feeling than the sound of the wind rushing past you, as you feel the open road ahead. But not everyone has the budget of an Olympic athlete, and this shouldn’t mean you have to compromise.