The Boss Vortex mountain bike is set to tackle the elements and stand out from the crowd. The Vortex has a strong hi-tensile steel frame and Zoom branded front suspension fork to provide a responsive ride and take the bumps out of the terrain. Control is further enhanced courtesy of the front and rear Zoom branded mechanical disc brakes. The 3-finger alloy levers respond well to the touch for re-assuring feedback, whilst 160 mm wavy rotors disperse heat to extended the braking performance.
18 speed Shimano gearing is controlled by dual rotational shifters, for a natural and seamless gear change. 2.1″ wide sure-grip knobbly mountain bike tyres keep you moving in the right direction and are supported by lightweight and robust, double wall rims to provide a strong base for your ride. Style is an abundance, thanks to the matt grey frame and oversized rim graphics, for a truly premium look. The full colour MTB saddle is fitted with rail adjusters to allow front to back adjustment and a long 300 mm seat post with alloy clamp provides bags of height adjustment for the best possible fit.
To complete the line-up, the Boss Vortex mountain bike has a sleek frame mounted front mud-guard catches the crud thrown up whilst out on your ride and adds a cool aggressive edge to the design. If you are looking for an eye-catching bike with the spec to impress, then the Boss Vortex mountain bike is the bike for you.
The Boss Vortex Mountain Bike features
- 26 inch wheel front suspension mountain bike with a strong Hi-tensile steel frame finished in a matt paint for an ultra-sleek look.
- Zoom branded mechanical disc brakes with 160 mm rotors for superior braking performance.
- 18 Speed gearing with Shimano rear derailleur and Micro-shift rotational shifters to tackle any off-road terrain.
- 2.1″ MTB tyres for great traction on un-even ground. Lightweight and strong, alloy double wall wheel rims featuring Boss branded graphics.
- Boss branded MTB saddle, Coloured cables and seat-clamp. Frame mounted front mudguard to fight the dirt.
At Boss Bikes, we like to see things a little differently. We want to be different – actually, we are proud to be different.
Strong, bold designs alongside sleek simple frames make the Boss range distinct and different. We want to stand out in a crowd for all of the right reasons.