The Alpina Twist Four Shield VL+ Glasses from ALPINA’s Performance line offers a very large field of vision through the shield. Thanks to Fogstop coating it remains clear even during strenuous activities. The glasses are very comfortable to wear which, together with the self-tinting Varioflex lens, has made them a favourite for all weather conditions. Adjustable nose pads and arms ensure the perfect fit on any face.
Free UK Delivery
Alpina Twist Four Shield VL+ Glasses Key Features
- Glass type: Varioflex S3-S1
- The colouring of the glass adapts automatically to the ambient light conditions.
- Venting Lens: vents lenses between frame and to prevent fogging.
- Self-tinting lenses automatically adjust to light conditions (low to intense)
- Fog stop technology prevents fogging on the inside
The first catalogue for the sports fair ISPO in early 1980 marked the beginning of the Alpina brand. The innovative new collection was small, but the faith in success as well as the enthusiasm of the founders Rainer Winter, Werner Grau, Rolf Obermeier and Hagen Stockklausner was infinitely large. A lot happened since then. The company has steadily grown. Alpina is now a market leader in ski, sports eyewear and helmets.