Position is performance. This Adidas Adistar Short Sleeve Jersey 2016 features a seamless design and stretch-woven fabric for a second-skin fit that maximises aerodynamics and comfort. A full-zip front helps manage venting on hot days and makes for easy on and off. Rear pockets keep gels and essentials handy.
Adidas Adistar Short Sleeve Jersey 2016 Key Features
- Three back pockets with elastic tops; One zip pocket on back left
- Full zip with low stand-up collar; Internal zip guard to help prevent chafing
- Seamless construction and stretch-woven fabric reduce drag and enhance surface airflow speed
- Droptail hem with gripper elastic helps jersey stay in place; 3-Stripes on sleeves; adidas Badge of Sport on shoulder;
- Engineered stretch-woven fabric Body-hugging second-skin fit with integrated graded compression
- Reflective details
- Machine wash cold delicate cycle, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron & do not dry clean
- RacePlus Fit (compression fit)
- Main body: 74% polyester / 26% elastane jacquard; Back tail insert: 100% polyester mesh
About Adidas Cycling Clothing
Employing more than 60,000 people in over 160 countries, we produce more than 850 million product units every year and generate sales of € 19 billion (all figures relate to 2016). These numbers alone can easily suggest that adidas is quite a complex organisation. True. But we keep things simple, lean and fast. And we will use this approach now to tell you what our company is all about. Ready … set, go.