The 21 Virages Winter MTB Softshell Men’s Jacket has been designed to accommodate additional layers, the tall collar and long sleeves mean that the jacket keeps the rider warm even when temperatures start to fall. With 3 back pockets there is a real functionality to go with the stylish and very practical jacket making it a cycling essential.
21 Virages Winter MTB Softshell Men’s Jacket Key Features
- A warm softshell jacket suitable for cold dry rides
- Versitile garment cut to accommodate additional layers
- Tall collar with articulated sleeves for protection against the elements
- Reflective details on sleeves and back to improve visibility
- Features three exterior back pockets
About 21 Virages
21 Virages are a Dutch cycle company. Their name refers to the 21 bends (virages) that cyclists complete while ascending the famous Alpe D’Huez climb which often forms part of the Tour De France. Designed in the Netherlands, their clothing and accessories are then manufactured in Asia. The high quality facilities 21 Virages use also work with the some of the most established cycling clothing brands across the world. This ensures that the products they manufacture are of a high standard, using performance grade materials and comfortable ergonomic cuts.