The 21 Virages Unpadded Bib Tights are perfect for training in the colder weather in the spring and winter seasons. The strong compressive is fantastic at keeping muscles warm and improving the blood flow within them. Designed without padding so they can be worn either under or over padded shorts, the tights also have an elasticated hem with silicone grip to stop them riding up, making the Cycling tights an incredibly useful garment for any rider when the temperatures start to drop.
21 Virages Unpadded Bib Tights Key Features
- Perfect for commuting and training in the spring and winter seasons
- Unpadded for use under or over padded shorts
- Strong compressive fabric keeps muscles warm and improves blood flow
- Made using 86% nylon and 15% elastane for a luxiuous hand-feel
- Elasticated hems with silicone grips to prevent riding up
About 21 Virages
21 Virages are a Dutch cycle company. Their name refers to the 21 bends (virages) that cyclists complete while ascending the famous Alpe D’Huez climb which often forms part of the Tour De France. Designed in the Netherlands, their clothing and accessories are then manufactured in Asia. The high quality facilities 21 Virages use also work with the some of the most established cycling clothing brands across the world. This ensures that the products they manufacture are of a high standard, using performance grade materials and comfortable ergonomic cuts.