The 21 Virages Windproof Softshell Winter Men’s Jacket combines style with practicality. The jacket has an insulated layer and a high fleece collar to keep you warm when the temperatures start to fall. Featuring mesh panels to help moisture transfer and the 3 spacious pockets, the Windproof Softshell Winter Jacket becomes an essential for those colder rides.
21 Virages Windproof Softshell Winter Men’s Jacket Key Features
- Insulated windproof layer for warmth on cold rides
- Mesh underarm panels for additional ventilation and moisture transfer
- High fleece lined collar for warm, comfortable and abrasion free neck coverage
- Extended sleeves to protect the wrists from the cold
- Three large external rear pockets for carrying your ride essentials
About 21 Virages
21 Virages are a Dutch cycle company. Their name refers to the 21 bends (virages) that cyclists complete while ascending the famous Alpe D’Huez climb which often forms part of the Tour De France. Designed in the Netherlands, their clothing and accessories are then manufactured in Asia. The high quality facilities 21 Virages use also work with the some of the most established cycling clothing brands across the world. This ensures that the products they manufacture are of a high standard, using performance grade materials and comfortable ergonomic cuts.